Try this first: Clear your browser's cache. The cache is where your browser stores a copy of files it downloads from the server. However, sometimes files will change on the server and your browser will continue to use its stored copy, which is now old. To clear your browser's cache, hold the shift button, and click the reload/refresh button in the toolbar. In FireFox, you can also use the key combination Shift + CTRL + R (Shift + Command + R on the Mac).
Still have a problem? From within your SimpleChurch program, click the help icon in the top bar and then click “Submit Ticket”. This will help us to help you faster than an email.
Can’t log in? Contact the administrator at your church. If you are the administrator, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your church name, your name, your email and your phone number.
Make use of your free access to these training videos:
- 1 Demo Videos – Church Management Software Demo Videos
- 2 Overview – Overview Of SimpleChurch CRM
- 3 Groups – Managing Groups
- 4 Members – Member Management
- 5 Interactions
- 6 Attendance – Attendance Tracking
- 7 Reports – Reporting
- 8 Utilities – Utilities & Upload Tools
- 9 Aggregates
- 10 Visitors – Managing Visitors
- 11 Child Check-In
- 12 Integrations MailChimp – Integrating MailChimp
- 13 Integrations Planning Center Online – Integrating Planning Center Online
- 14 Drivers – Device Drivers For SimpleChurch CRM
- 15 Browser Compatibility