Having a problem? Is something not displaying correctly? There is one thing you can do to try to fix the problem.
- Clear your browser's cache. The cache is where your browser stores a copy of files it downloads from the server. However, sometimes files will change on the server and your browser will continue to use its stored copy, which is now old. To clear your browser's cache, hold the shift button, and click the reload/refresh button in the toolbar. In FireFox, you can also use the key combination Shift + CTRL + R (Shift + Command + R on the Mac).
If you still are having issues, please click the "Report a Problem/Suggestion" link at the bottom of the page, while in SimpleChurch.
- 1 Demo Videos – Church Management Software Demo Videos
- 2 Overview – Overview Of SimpleChurch CRM
- 3 Groups – Managing Groups
- 4 Members – Member Management
- 5 Interactions
- 6 Attendance – Attendance Tracking
- 7 Reports – Reporting
- 8 Utilities – Utilities & Upload Tools
- 9 Aggregates
- 10 Visitors – Managing Visitors
- 11 Child Check-In
- 12 Integrations MailChimp – Integrating MailChimp
- 13 Integrations Planning Center Online – Integrating Planning Center Online
- 14 Drivers – Device Drivers For SimpleChurch CRM
- 15 Browser Compatibility