Dig deeper into SimpleChurch functionality with these training modules and videos.
Online Help & Support
Support and Troubleshooting Guidance
Explore our support page if you need help troubleshooting SimpleChurch CRM with the below support resources or give us a call if you’d like to talk on the phone.
Find everything you need below or by contacting us
An introduction to SimpleChurch
Defining groups and how to create them
Ways to add members and populate their info
Setting up and assigning interactions
Logging and tracking attendance
Types of reports and how to use them
Inputting and exporting large amounts of info
Understanding aggregate reports
Logging visitors instead of regular attendance
Managing child check-in and printer integration
Using MailChimp in conjunction with SimpleChurch
Integrations: Planning Center Online
How to integrate Planning Center Online with SimpleChurch
When and how to install device drivers
Latest supported browsers
Not sure where to start? Try clearing your browser cache.
- Clear your browser cache
- Hold the shift button
- While holding, click the reload/refresh button in the toolbar
- In Firefox, you can also use the key combo Shift + CTRL + R (Shift + Cmd + R on Mac)
Still experiencing issues?
- From within your SimpleChurch program, click the help icon in the top bar and then click “Submit Ticket.” You’ll receive support more quickly via this route than via other forms of contact.
- If you’re not sure what you need, or if you have a specific question for our team and need to get in touch right away, we encourage you to use the appropriate phone number listed below.
Ext. 1: Sales
Ext. 2: CRM Support
Ext. 3: Giving Support
Can’t log in to submit a ticket?
- Try getting in touch with the administrator at your church.
If you are the administrator, send a request to email@example.com with your church name, your name, your email and your phone number.