- Take individual or total attendance.
- With individual attendance you setup meetings which are made of groups and mark individuals as: present, excused, or unexcused.
- Add your own excused options. Default include: out of town, sick, work, school.
- Many ways to collect attendance:
- See reports for each meeting, for trends over time, by grouping multiple meetings together.
- See people who haven't come a certain number of times in a given date range.
- Securely manage the checking in and out of children.
- Run multiple check-in/out stations.
- SMS Parents from SimpleChurch CRM, if they need to be contacted.
- Check-in information is simply shown as an overlay on top of SimpleChurch's attendance collection.
- Uses low cost RFID cards or matching label for child and parent.
- Attach notes to children.
- Print Labels to affix to children with their name and notes.
- Uses Brother QL-500, QL-700, or Dymo 450 printers.
- Mass contact members by group and/or by absences. You can choose to email, voice message, or Text Message (SMS) one or many groups at a time with a personalized message.