Utilities / Settings
- Mass import member information from Excel (.CSV) and/or mass update member information.
- Mass import giving data from Excel (.CSV)
- Export all membership, giving, and interactions information to Excel (.CSV) - useful for using mail-merge, calling tree programs, and custom reports.
- Define the terms your church uses for its members, groups, and meetings (e.g. Students, classes, and services).
- View a log of all actions taken in the system - edits, deletes, etc.
- Such a simple yet very important thing, SimpleChurchCRM's search uses one big search box to allow you to search all of your members' information and interactions.
- Search results quickly update as you type.
- You can use multiple and partial words to find what you want.
- Hit 's' on any page and start typing to find and go to a person.
- Use our advanced search to filter on all of your individual fields, including custom ones.
- Search based on age range and gender
- Search based on which groups a person is, or isn't in.
- No SQL or query language required!
- Create and assign roles to members. Roles are allowed certain permissions like: editing member information, viewing reports, etc. So, more people can be involved in management and only in the areas they need to be.