Update: Preferred Names, API Access, Dymo 450 Label Printer Support, and More
Published on 12/31/2013
You can now set a preferred name for each person. This will be used instead of their given first name, whenever their name is displayed – In SimpleChurch and on reports. The only exception to this is giving reports/letters, which will use the person’s given name. You can search for people by their given name and/or their preferred name.
We now have an API!
- Create/edit people
- Edit people notes
- Add/remove people to/from groups
- List people
- List groups
- List people in a group
- List outstanding, “my”, and completed
- Assign/log/update interactions
- Add/edit attendance sessions
We’ve also added Dymo 450 Label Printer Support for the child check-in application. To set this as your label printer, go to Settings > Child Check-in > Mode.
- Added email address to csv export of membership reports.
- Added a permission to allow viewing the system log.
- Added a name search to the session edit page.